Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Healing Nerf

4 posters

Go down

Should Healing generally be lowered ?

General Healing Nerf I_vote_lcap17%General Healing Nerf I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
General Healing Nerf I_vote_lcap50%General Healing Nerf I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
General Healing Nerf I_vote_lcap33%General Healing Nerf I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
General Healing Nerf I_vote_lcap0%General Healing Nerf I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

General Healing Nerf Empty General Healing Nerf

Post by goethelol Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:59 am

Hi there,

I think healing should get an general Nerf on this Server.

1. It's impossible to kill a healer or somebody who has a healer in the back, since the Heals just outweigh the dmg by a lot.

2. The 2nd Class (Dual Class) Heal spells make some classes like Rogues immortal and fights generally lasting very long.

goethelol

Back to top Go down

General Healing Nerf Empty Re: General Healing Nerf

Post by Vesael Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:09 am

You obviously fail to see the use of a healer. If a healer can't even outheal one dps then what's the point of rolling a healer in the first place?

In PvP healers can easily be killed currently, and in PvE they are perfect right now since they're capable of healing just enough.
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 am

Rahoth wrote:You obviously fail to see the use of a healer. If a healer can't even outheal one dps then what's the point of rolling a healer in the first place?

In PvP healers can easily be killed currently, and in PvE they are perfect right now since they're capable of healing just enough.

Blizzard has stated numerous times healers should never be able to simply outheal a class but rather be capable of a proper duel. As for nerfs, I don't see them necessary as of yet. With proper CC and a decent rotation anything will die.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesael Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:03 am

Softserve wrote:
Rahoth wrote:You obviously fail to see the use of a healer. If a healer can't even outheal one dps then what's the point of rolling a healer in the first place?

Blizzard has stated numerous times healers should never be able to simply outheal a class but rather be capable of a proper duel. As for nerfs, I don't see them necessary as of yet. With proper CC and a decent rotation anything will die.

Well, that's what I meant. The only times I'm able to outheal a class easily is when the player is just really shitty or when he's undergeared. When I'm dueling players with equal/better gear I definately have trouble with staying alive.
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:34 pm

The Healing don't need to get nerfed.gif
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down