Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with ZG

+3
Softserve
Vesael
Dreadlord
7 posters

Go down

Problem with ZG Empty Problem with ZG

Post by Dreadlord Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 pm

So, since you re-enabled pvp in AC, you gave us ZG right ? That's totally fine, till we saw that ZG has no McCrick boss, which means no weapons, which obv means that we cant complete the daily/repeatable quests (im talking about the kill mccrick one).So my suggestion is simple, add McCrick to Zul'Gurub.
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Back to top Go down

Problem with ZG Empty Re: Problem with ZG

Post by Vesael Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Dreadlord wrote:So, since you re-enabled pvp in AC, you gave us ZG right ? That's totally fine, till we saw that ZG has no McCrick boss, which means no weapons, which obv means that we cant complete the daily/repeatable quests (im talking about the kill mccrick one).So my suggestion is simple, add McCrick to Zul'Gurub.

If they added McCrick to Zul'Gurub, simply no1 will ever do AC again because of the possibility of being PvP'ed. The reason why ZG has no McCrick/Avenger is so that people will still have a reason to do AC.
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:43 pm

My suggestion to the entire ordeal, here is a quick run down:

AC bosses get loot drop chances increased, more items, same bosses

ZG gets MC and avenger added with the current drop rates.

In conclusion, ZG will offer all the loot you could ever want, except it will take much longer than sucking it up and going to AC.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:21 pm

I agree with softserve.

Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade/Persistantx Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:48 pm

+1 for Softserve.
Spade/Persistantx
Spade/Persistantx

Back to top Go down

Post by McDaggz Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:10 pm

+1 Soft.
McDaggz
McDaggz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mkx Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:06 am

+1 this aswell. If the bosses would drop 3 items instead of two, it would be alot better. Another problem I have with ZG at the moment is the respawning trash. If someone leaves midgroup and you need to invite more people, everyone has to go back and clear all the trash again and that sucks.

Mkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:49 am

Mkx wrote:+1 this aswell. If the bosses would drop 3 items instead of two, it would be alot better. Another problem I have with ZG at the moment is the respawning trash. If someone leaves midgroup and you need to invite more people, everyone has to go back and clear all the trash again and that sucks.

We appreciate the suggestion and are working hard to improve ZG at the moment. Trash happens to be one thing on our list. The whole idea behind ZG is to give it a raid like feel. AC is huge and trashless, the perfect location to mix PvE and PvP. Now that our players requested an instanced version of AC we must return back to the raid route. This means Trash, trash, and more trash. In no way shape or form are we trying to make ZG a boss rush and we don't want our players to expect it either, here at Wretched-wow we make you work for your gear!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mkx Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Its not really killing the trash in the first place that is the problem, its the fact thats its constantly respawning. I understand that it needs trash, but does it have to respawn all the time?

Mkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Mkx wrote:Its not really killing the trash in the first place that is the problem, its the fact thats its constantly respawning. I understand that it needs trash, but does it have to respawn all the time?

I should have been more clear, at the current moment in time we are working on said issue. More updates to come with our progress! Thanks for your patience!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum