Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professions

4 posters

Go down

Do you like this suggestion?

Professions I_vote_lcap90%Professions I_vote_rcap 90% 
[ 9 ]
Professions I_vote_lcap10%Professions I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Professions I_vote_lcap0%Professions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Professions Empty Professions

Post by Venom Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:19 am

This is what I believe should be done with professions:

General - All professions will stop at 75. It will be a super grind to level them up. Will also be a super grind for every mat. Even harder for any actual gear. Possibly let it go higher as more gear releases.

Alchemy - Can create custom potions. Can create a mount. Can create cosmetic rings and trinkets. For example: Click here

Blacksmithing - Can create custom* transmog for plate wearers and mail wearers. Can create a mount. Can also create a custom legendary weapon (A two-handed and a one-handed.**) for T#(4?) through a quest line and very very hard grinding.

Enchanting - Can create custom enchants (if added). Can create a mount. Can create a legendary wand or off hand frill or sigil/idol/libram/totem** for T#(4?).

Engineering - Can create pets. Can create a mount. Can also create a custom legendary weapon (A gun and crossbow**) for T#(4?) through a quest line and very very hard grinding. Can create cosmetic items. For example: Click here

Herbalism - N/A

Inscription - N/A

Jewel crafting - Can create custom gems (if added). Can create a custom mount. Can create a custom legendary necklace for T#(4?).

Leather working - Can create a mount. Can create custom* transmog for mail and leather wearers. Can create a custom legendary weapon (A dagger and a one-handed.**) for T#(4?).

Mining - N/A

Skinning - N/A

Tailoring - Can create a mount. Can create custom* transmog for cloth wearers. Can create a legendary weapon (Staff or one handed.**) for T#(4?).

*These pieces of gear will be obviously predetermined, must have a variety though.
** You can only pick one weapon, and the quest isn't re-doable.

Venom

Back to top Go down

Professions Empty Re: Professions

Post by Softserve Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:26 am

If this can be done with no patch or limited use of a patch, I support it 100%. Excellent suggestions.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostftw Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 am

Indeed a nice suggestion!. It'll stimulate the players (including myself) to grind their professions.
Frostftw
Frostftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:57 am

Great suggestion!
I'll look into this more and see how hard it is. Very Happy 

I had a though like this:
I'll remove all the old recepts and add stuff that is either cool or usefull someway.
I'll add custom recepts and mats that are either looted by AC/MC/BRD/BWL mobs or somewhere else.
There will be a profession quest line for each profession that will have some sort of story.
Proffesion Mall  Wink 
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:52 pm

@Themoneyhater

Of course all the retail recipes will have to be removed and new ones created. Also, there has to be a hard grind from 1 to 75, which I suppose could be the quest line. Also, I was thinking with each tier, starting with t4 as the first 75, another 75 would be released.

Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostftw Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 pm

TheMoneyHater wrote:Great suggestion!
I'll look into this more and see how hard it is. Very Happy 

I had a though like this:
I'll remove all the old recepts and add stuff that is either cool or usefull someway.
I'll add custom recepts and mats that are either looted by AC/MC/BRD/BWL mobs or somewhere else.
There will be a profession quest line for each profession that will have some sort of story.
Proffesion Mall  Wink 

Hehe , already have a plan. Nice ^^ .
Frostftw
Frostftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum