Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlocks are overpowered

3 posters

Go down

Warlocks are overpowered Empty Warlocks are overpowered

Post by Defalt Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:56 am

I've noticed that warlocks are overpowered
12 players online - 4 warlocks
But that's not even the point, they deal tremendous amounts of damage and healing as any spec, especially affliction.If you don't do something about it everyone will reroll one.

Defalt

Back to top Go down

Warlocks are overpowered Empty Re: Warlocks are overpowered

Post by Venom Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:07 am

I personally don't find warlocks an issue. Every class is very strong in their own way. It would be very helpful if you could provide us with more specific information pertaining to what makes them op.

Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:23 pm

To expand on what Venom said, if you're going to report an error in our game please don't provide us with stats like the amount of warlocks online. We appreciate the concern, but if you want things changed/fixed you must provide us with stone cold facts. From my personal point of view I think warlocks are just as competitive in PvE as any other class, and the fact that they can do great dps in any spec would be because every spec is meant to do great DPS, it's not like we have warlock healers and tanks. Please provide more details. Thank you.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum