Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limiting Level.. Because why not

3 posters

Go down

Limiting Level.. Because why not Empty Limiting Level.. Because why not

Post by Drfailzz Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:05 pm

So, as i was playing i thought "Hmm maybe I can make a level 1..." turns out you can.. but you cant attack ANYTHING without leveling. Then i remembered something! There are level eliminators in Orgrimmar and in Stormwind! SURPRISE! they were removed for some reason so you cant limit your level. I think they should re-enable this ability just for fun since all armor is limited to level 100s,

Drfailzz

Back to top Go down

Limiting Level.. Because why not Empty Re: Limiting Level.. Because why not

Post by Wackedd Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:16 pm

I believe that the xp lock NPC was removed due to a lack of it actually working/causing server issues. We do understand that some people enjoy being level locked but at the moment I cannot promise you a return of the XP lock any time in the immediate future. In the meantime if you do want to play at level, take after Softserve and hang out in the malls chatting with people, you wouldn't be able to do much outside of them at level one anyway. afro
Wackedd
Wackedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drfailzz Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:28 pm

You didnt acually explain why a GM couldnt simply Stop your EXP gain upon request? if they arnt busy of cource...

Drfailzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackedd Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:34 pm

That would require us to de-level you every time you level up seeing as there is not a command for us to do that. Neutral
Wackedd
Wackedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesael Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:12 am

I'd also LOVE to see the exp lock npc since I've also been busy trying to create a level one twink, but it's not required at all. You don't get any experience from exploring zones (since you already have the explorer achievements) and you don't get experience from honorable kills. The only thing you can't really do is kill npcs :/
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum