Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original Corrupted Champions Mall

4 posters

Go down

The original Corrupted Champions Mall Empty The original Corrupted Champions Mall

Post by Soyjoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:44 am

I would just like to throw out there, that the current malls are cool, I like the dailies, and I like the concept. BUT, I would like to add, that the original mall, with frostcythe in the middle was Amaaaaaaazinnnnnngggg! PvP fights in the middle constantly, and you saw most of the people all the time. I don't think it should replace the current malls, but maybe, be a place to pvp? Or even an event, hell.....Maybe even make it the PvP mall, and create a boss that randomly drops 5 peices of t2, any peice, any set, any class? Respawns every 60 minutes. It's like doing AC, but better!
Soyjoy
Soyjoy

Back to top Go down

The original Corrupted Champions Mall Empty Re: The original Corrupted Champions Mall

Post by Hyperstate Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 am

The current mall locations now are ideal for just that. You got the safety from the malls and if you want you can run to the middle of the area and do your dailys aswell as gank some people while you're at it. I don't see any issues with the new malls pvp quality.
Hyperstate
Hyperstate
Admin

Back to top Go down

The original Corrupted Champions Mall Empty Re: The original Corrupted Champions Mall

Post by Tatertot Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:27 pm

There are no issues with the way the malls are I think at the moment, I think its a good mix between PvP and dailies outside the malls so I think its great. Would love the old mall just for nostalgia reasons.
Tatertot
Tatertot

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:43 pm

It took me a few minutes to grasp the vanilla-ish feel of the new malls. but I do think it's an upgrade from the Hell's Legion mall. And I do remember the Corrupted champions mall for a brief time when I played. I think it's the same general concept. I'm sure you will have great memories with the current mall to provide nostalgia at some point.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Soyjoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Oh, I thought the two malls were distant, Alright, I gotta explore more!
Soyjoy
Soyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Soyjoy wrote:Oh, I thought the two malls were distant, Alright, I gotta explore more!

I figured it out by walking right into a level 100 warrior at level 13... Let's just say I got pretty messed up.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum