Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst thing you coulda done.

+4
Avenger
Quiet
-Trill
Boo1337
8 posters

Go down

Worst thing you coulda done. Empty Worst thing you coulda done.

Post by Boo1337 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:41 am

AC may be for starter gear / t2 or t1 whatever. It's still a pvp server, no reason whatsoever to make it non pvp area. If they cry that much go farm gold for s1 pvp gear lazy fucks. It just ruins the fun of ruining a raid or catching someone off guard as they're running around there. Hillsbrad isn't a pvp place all it is, is a mall where people hang. NO ONE ever comes out if they do they go back to their guards, Either lower the guards HP and reduce what they hit or fix the AC crap because this ruined pvp for the server. There is no fun at all for the pvpers who came here to pvp and not pve. Do something about this.

Boo1337

Back to top Go down

Worst thing you coulda done. Empty Re: Worst thing you coulda done.

Post by -Trill Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:49 am

Boo1337 wrote:
AC may be for starter gear / t2 or t1 whatever. It's still a pvp server, no reason whatsoever to make it non pvp area. If they cry that much go farm gold for s1 pvp gear lazy fucks. It just ruins the fun of ruining a raid or catching someone off guard as they're running around there. Hillsbrad isn't a pvp place all it is, is a mall where people hang. NO ONE ever comes out if they do they go back to their guards, Either lower the guards HP and reduce what they hit or fix the AC crap because this ruined pvp for the server. There is no fun at all for the pvpers who came here to pvp and not pve. Do something about this.

Can you ruin a raid inside ICC? Nope, can't pvp inside an instance, which is why pvp gear doesn't drop there and pve gear does. Hence why people RAID to get pve gear, cause they don't pvp. Their is plenty of way to get s2, we can't just farm t2 sorry, we actually have to fight bosses for our gear. Not farm SM or the 1m mobs outside of the malls for pvp tokens.

-Trill

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo1337 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:50 am

LOL, im just gonna post that first sentence. Are you a dumb fuck? ICC is a INSIDE PLACE a portal to go inside. AC doesn't AC = world pvp dipface.

Boo1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo1337 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:51 am

If they care about AC raid so much make the pve gear raid A INSITANCE NOT A ZONE. So dipfucks dont complain like all you little kids. They mute me ingame cause im right.

Boo1337

Back to top Go down

Post by -Trill Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:54 am

Boo1337 wrote:LOL, im just gonna post that first sentence. Are you a dumb fuck? ICC is a INSIDE PLACE a portal to go inside. AC doesn't AC = world pvp dipface.

Exactly you ignorant fuck, so if its a world pvp place why the fuck would it drop pve gear. Mine as well just have AC drop s2 gear so we can compete with you sad fucks killing us mid raid. You obviously didn't understand my point because you're 12, why should us pvers have to die trying to get pve gear that is mediocre compared to s2 when you can just farm for your gear. We actually have to get a group for our next upgrade, you guys can just farm mobs in an INSTANCE for honor or you can farm the guards outside the mall. If you HAD to get honor and battle tokens through killing other players it might make a LITTLE bit of sense, but you guys have so many ways to upgrade your gear, all we can do is get a group and kill bosses, which is already hard to do cause 80% of the server is worried about getting t2 with resil on it.

Last edited by -Trill on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total

-Trill

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo1337 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:56 am

Welp, talk to the owners about that you "Ignorant Fuck" who is 12 years old, and crys for dying mid raid. When it's a world pvp place. That's their fault for making it that way and not having t2 drop in instances / a real raid.

Boo1337

Back to top Go down

Post by -Trill Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 am

Im done arguing with you, you kill raiders cause you can't actual kill players in an actual pvp environment. You're pathetic.

-Trill

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo1337 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 am

Come fight me in hillsbrad i'll faceroll you.

Boo1337

Back to top Go down

Post by -Trill Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:01 am

Boo1337 wrote:Come fight me in hillsbrad i'll faceroll you.

Lawl, continue to prove my point.

-Trill

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiet Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:24 am

Personally I think making the AC raid un-instanced was a mistake to begin with, but its also kind of justifiable considering that it is a raid and theres a lot of new players there grinding their quests and getting gear.
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenger Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 am

AC was initially created to make raiding content and other things to do on the server. A sort of progression system if you will. It is true that AC was initially a world zone which allowed for PvP battles to ensue, but in the grand scheme causes others to sacrifice their time and goals of progressing due to others who have either already progressed or are not interested in working through PvE related content. It is not particularly fun if you are stopped from doing what you are interested in because other players stop you from doing so. Yes, the server is labeled as a PvP server but stopping players from doing content all together is just not a right way of having things. Without a hurdle in gaining gear to do T3 when that released more players will get to experience more content. If I may make a suggestion, for future reference I recommend that you make a suggestion/solution of your own to share and help the cause rather than going straight to explaining why you dislike this choice.

That being said we may have other alternatives in the future to allow a slight mixture of PvE and PvP (world bosses, new zones, etc) so that we may retain the aspect of needing to "watch your back" while still allowing people to have fun and enjoy themselves.

I apologize that this change harms your enjoyment of the server but in order to make the most of what we have to offer AC will need to remain a Sanctuary zone so that players who are not interested in being interrupted while working on raiding related content can do so.
Avenger
Avenger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dik7 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:38 am

It was a mistake not having the gearing process for pve in an instance.

dik7

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:44 am

Just change the AC zone to an instance zone. (Possible)
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo1337 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:45 am

Couldn't agree more Reaper.

Boo1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:30 am

I think AC as an open world raid is fine, however there should be an instanced version or an alternative that may hold a save or something along those lines. If you want to farm AC you are forced to do the world raid (PvP off) however if you want a personal run just to your guild you can schedule it accordingly in the instanced version. Then again I could just be over thinking this.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatertot Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Like I stated in the other thread, I have no issue with AC being a PvE zone only, as long as there are alternatives for PvPers.
Tatertot
Tatertot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum