Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make it to where you are able to fly in Northrend again.

3 posters

Go down

Make it to where you are able to fly in Northrend again. Empty Make it to where you are able to fly in Northrend again.

Post by Quiet Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Title says it all. Theres no reason to have the flying restricted anymore since the mall was changed to Hillsbrad.
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Make it to where you are able to fly in Northrend again. Empty Re: Make it to where you are able to fly in Northrend again.

Post by Reaper Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:15 pm

They told me they added cold weather flying back in. I checked the trainer the first time. I didnt after the second time I was told.
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Make it to where you are able to fly in Northrend again. Empty Re: Make it to where you are able to fly in Northrend again.

Post by Quiet Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:05 pm

What trainer would it be? The class trainers? I don't see any mount trainers in the mall. If so, then no, they didn't add it back in.
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:18 pm

\facepalm

No, go to Warsong Hold if you're Horde. Or try Dalaran. It's not a class trainer.
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiet Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Obviously if it was MEANT to have, it would be in the mall right? So I just assumed that they might have just added the training to the class trainers or whatever because theres no mount trainer. And no, its not in with the Warsong Hold one, and the Dalaran one is not even there.
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenger Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:54 pm

It seems as though you are correct, the mount training is missing from the riding trainers. Due to this I have gone ahead and added the tome of cold weather flying to the Flying Mounts vendor found in both the Horde and Alliance malls Smile Enjoy!
Avenger
Avenger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Well, I was lied (Or they miss understood) to by two different staff members. ;D
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down