Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOP/cataclysm item models

+2
Softserve
Vesael
6 posters

Go down

MOP/cataclysm item models Empty MOP/cataclysm item models

Post by Vesael Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 pm

I really like it when there are options to transmogify your gear into MOP/cataclysm item models. The models are just a lot nicer to look at, more high quality and they give a fresh feeling.

That's why I thought it might be nice to add a few new sets into the transmog mall (perhaps for more event tokens than the normal transmog gear)

pros: a lot of new, nice models to look at, instead of the boring dull WOTLK designs and pre-cataclysm tier sets.
cons: It's usually a 2GB patch, yet I don't see how this can be a problem since it's not required to download it, it's simply an optional patch for those who want to use the items.
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

MOP/cataclysm item models Empty Re: MOP/cataclysm item models

Post by Softserve Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:58 pm

An optional patch sounds perfect, however the models would have to be stat-less if you plan on making this patch optional. Transmog only kind of deal. I support the idea to an extent, we all know how out of hand custom patches get.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by McCrick Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:12 pm

The problem with something like this is that players will need to have this patch for them to see other players in MoP gear. Without the patch they will see them naked i believe. On Wretched wow we push to not have to players need to download a file in order to play.
Also 2 gb patch... No thanks lol
McCrick
McCrick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McDaggz Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 am

If MoP models were put in and a player didn't download the patch they would see anyone with MoP models as a naked player. The patch would be 2gb, but for download speeds it depends on where it's uploaded to. I suggest MEGA, I've personally downloaded a MoP patch from it and I was downloading at about 9mbps, it took me under 5m to get the patch, and my internet is pretty slow.
McDaggz
McDaggz

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:08 am

The path would be really big,anyway I think that Wrath of the Lich King gear looks better than the Cataclysm/MoP.It's just my opinion ;d
Random
Random
Epic Member
Epic Member

https://www.youtube.com/scarycoolbg

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:03 am

I like it, but no.
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran