Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camel's (Perhaps event)GM application.

+5
McDaggz
Gemini
Random
Vesael
Solace
9 posters

Go down

Camel's (Perhaps event)GM application. Empty Camel's (Perhaps event)GM application.

Post by Solace Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:26 am

Name: Carl Lund

All Characters(IE: Name/Level/Class): Some have typed "fully geared" in their applications, wasn't sure if I should do that or not but I decided to go with the stream.
Vaginerz/100/Shaman(ELE)Fully geared s2 and missing only one t3 piece from MC.
Camel/100/Warrior(ARMS)Two s2 pieces, rest s1 'cept for weapons which are from AC.
Cameltoe/100/Rogue(Mutilate)Full s2.

Why do you want to be part of the Wretched WoW Staff: I feel like I've pretty much done everything possible on the server and I've had a great time doing so. I've done MC multiple times and I got 2nd and 3rd spot on the pvp leaderboard. And I figured since the server has given me so much I might aswell give back and help out. I enjoy helping people even though most may think otherwise because I PvP and sitting in worldchat and helping people at random only to have trolls interfere with most conversation doesn't allow one to do much good. I also love events and if I say so myself I can make some fancy events.(Not sure if the eventmaster is a seperate position/app but yeah, I'd love to do that!)

Time Zone and the times you can be online per day(usually): GMT+1 I am usually on from about 14:00 to somewhere between 01:00-04:00

Do you play retail and are you in a end game raiding guild that requires you to be online at certain times?
I have played alot of retail but I mainly pvp and I quit when the prideful season was released so no raiding guild time requirements here.

Any previous experience you had with being a Game Master/Dev/Moderator/Admin: It has been about 2-3 years since I played on any private server. I was a gm at World of Immortality before it eventually met its demise at the hands of a greedy owner, I was also a gm on a 2.4.3 server which I can not remember the name of sadly since it was a really long time ago. I still have most commands lodged in the back of my head so there should be no problem getting back into it.

Do you have any experience with running/owning a WoW Private Sever? I experimented with having my own server but y'know it eventually got buggy and since I have no skills in scripting or anything of the sorts whatsoever I just went "meh, done with this"

Do you have any examples of your work? Since it was a long time ago, I do not. I have had two different computers since then so it is lost in time, unfortunately.

How are you with people (e.g. patience, understanding, helpful, etc.): I'd say that I'm quite great with people. It's easy for me to switch it on and off. I can be really understanding, helpful, patient and the kindest person you have ever met when it's required, say if I were to be in a gm position that would be all the time. If I were to just be playing on a regular toon I might be what I listed above or I might just not respond. In real life I am an easy person to talk to since I tend to understand and be able to help with most situations.

Can you handle orders, or do you prefer giving orders yourself: I can absolutely handle orders, depending on what the orders are I might question them since I'd rather be the one who gives the orders.

Do you have Ventrilo with a working mic? Yes and yes.

What do you expect from Wretched-WoW? I expect Wretched-WoW to keep on blooming. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do you know anything about scripting C++? I do not!

Anything else you want us to know: Yes, I wasn't quite sure if you needed regular gm's or event gm's. I can do whichever but I do have tons of event ideas noted down and I also make some mean HnS events.
If you would like to hear about them please do contact me in-game or send a message to me on the forums if you want my skype. ^^
Oh, I almost forgot. I am currently doing nothing. I have a job coming up but that's not untill atleast 4 months from now so I have alot of available time.

Solace
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Camel's (Perhaps event)GM application. Empty Re: Camel's (Perhaps event)GM application.

Post by Vesael Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:31 am

Goodluck with your application Carl ! You're one of the most active members right now and I'd love to be able to work together with you. I also think we're in need of event GM's since we haven't had  that many events as of lately.
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Camel's (Perhaps event)GM application. Empty Re: Camel's (Perhaps event)GM application.

Post by Random Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 am

Good Luck!
Random
Random
Epic Member
Epic Member

https://www.youtube.com/scarycoolbg

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 am

Carl, you're very active and a really helpful person.
I should want to work with you but with the lake of knowledge I don't know..
+
We have many GMs at the moment
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down

Post by McDaggz Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Love the application, highly qualified, nice grammar. Good luck.
McDaggz
McDaggz

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Excellent application, meets the qualifications for an event GM. I have hosted one of his events, and it was excellent. You have my support.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Thanks a ton for the support guys, I truly appreciate it.

Solace
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostftw Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:10 am

Goodluck! ^_^
Frostftw
Frostftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadlord Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Clean application, your grammar flawless. Your event yesterday,was pretty damn well organised, the hints were wonderful and they made sense without giving out the location right away. Goodluck Very Happy
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Nely Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:00 am

Good Luck
Nely
Nely

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down