Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voteshop items idea

Go down

Voteshop items idea Empty Voteshop items idea

Post by Dreadlord Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Well, I will just get into the topic, voteshop needs some more items, other than a ring a trinket and a necklase. So basically adding more items to the voteshop will probably increase the number of votes, because to be honest, you only need 3 days of voting twice to get the things that you certainly need, so adding a cloak and a shirt will be a good addition. Though, we also need some "toys" like the shadow aura thing. So I thought of a similar thing like that, but instead of changing your aura from nothing to the shadowy thingy, this tome/book/item will change the colour of your spells.

Though that's probably an idea, it only includes casters, so let's not forget about meele dps. Basically what I thought of is an item which can be used infinite times, which will make your weapon look like a random weapon from your bag, and it won't be limited to the same weapon kind, so it kinda lets you mog your let's say t2 sword to an axe. This could also be a good idea about hunter, but there will be a different item for ranged weapons.

Another thought of mine was to add more mounts, sure Spectral Tiger and Invincible Reins are cool, but there should be more mounts to the voteshop. Some of them could be:
1)Black Qiraji Battle Tank
2)Deathcharger's Reins
3)Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this Very Happy Have a great day.
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Back to top Go down