Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2)

+4
Spydoc
Reaper
Softserve
Gemini
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2) Empty Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2)

Post by Gemini Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Patch 1.3

I want you guys to post here as detailed as possible what you want to be added in the Patch 1.3!

Things that are being added

Atlas Loot for gear!
Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2) 523K49o
Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2) ChWhIgw

Character creation screen with armor on them  Razz (We don't want nude characters)
Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2) M7FZfaa

Custom Achievements!
Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2) QyJbzlm
Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2) XizpkmI

New Mount
Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2) ApwH5wA

Things that don't need a screenshot
1 New Boss Model
New Character Sreen Music
Some updates on the Hilsbrad Map Wink

More to come..

I want you guys to post here as detailed as possible what you want to be added in the Patch 1.3!

Last edited by TheMoneyHater on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down

Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2) Empty Re: Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2)

Post by Softserve Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Amazing work, I'd expect nothing less from you moneyhater. i would defintently like to see custom achievements.

Edit1: Wouldn't mind seeing Raid achievements and timed run achievements (I.e. multiple achievements for completing the timed run kind of like challenge modes bronze/silver/gold completion). As for PvP maybe Token count achieves (i.e. [10,000 PvP tokens], and lastly achievements for the custom mounts in game.

Last edited by Softserve on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2) Empty Re: Soon to come: Update on the patch (Update 2)

Post by Gemini Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Thanks! Smile
Write to me what custom achievements you want to see! Wink
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:54 pm

I can think of a few off the top of my head
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Spydoc Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:55 pm

I would like to see custom content in a custom made zone. For example a custom instance, not just recycling old instances. Another idea is making a custom zone for daily activities like quests. I've seen other servers trying to do this, but don't end up doing it because of lack of imagination. It would be very nice to bring something unique as this in the funserver community.

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:56 pm

I has magination
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Reaper wrote:Achievements

First off, get rid of all the current blizzard achievements.

PvE
*One achievement for each world boss
*Killed every boss in ac
*Got a legendary weapon from McCrick
*Kill 100, then 500, then 1000 yetis
*Gear up in all tier 3 gear, next t4, t5, etc each an achieve
*not done

PvP
*Do 1 BG, 10, then 100
*Do an arena battle
*Get a 2200 arena rating
*Not done

General/Cosmetic
*Get one custom mount (list), then get all of them
*Transmog every piece of gear
*Not done

Guilds - requires my guild idea and etc listed in my other post
*Guild run ac
*Guild run mc
*Max guild level
*Guild run world bosses
*Not done

-Credits to reaper, his full list of amazing suggestions is here
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Spydoc wrote:I would like to see custom content in a custom made zone. For example a custom instance, not just recycling old instances. Another idea is making a custom zone for daily activities like quests. I've seen other servers trying to do this, but don't end up doing it because of lack of imagination. It would be very nice to bring something unique as this in the funserver community.

I want this to and I have made some maps in Noggit,
It's for McCrick to decide, I'm just a guy  Razz 

Thanks Reaper for the list!
I'll get to work!  Cool 
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Spydoc Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

I strongly encourage you to accept this idea of custom maps. I like what you've done with the current zones, especially Hillsbrad, but you can go deeper than that. Custom maps is something that will separate this server from the other funservers out there.

Spydoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:14 am

Spydoc wrote:I strongly encourage you to accept this idea of custom maps. I like what you've done with the current zones, especially Hillsbrad, but you can go deeper than that. Custom maps is something that will separate this server from the other funservers out there.

The issue is all of this stuff requires a custom patch, Wretched-wow doesn't want to force players to use a custom patch if they do not want to. So everything that is on the custom patch cannot be required to continue progression.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:20 am

I have some great ideas but they will have to wait for some time Smile
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down

Post by McCrick Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:27 am

Softserve wrote:
The issue is all of this stuff requires a custom patch, Wretched-wow doesn't want to force players to use a custom patch if they do not want to. So everything that is on the custom patch cannot be required to continue progression.
^this.
I do love the creativity that custom patches can make but I still don't want to force players to download this patch. Many cool things can be done without a patch Smile

One thing we need tho, is all of our custom items added to the patch. Item_template / items.dbc
This will allow players to just right click armor instead of having to drag and drop.

+1 for WW atlasloot
McCrick
McCrick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:23 am

Instead of putting tier whatever or this that and the other, how about adding items levels to the gear instead of everything being ilvl 100 or not having one? T1 - ilvl 300, S1 - ilvl 305, T2 - ilvl 310, S2 - ilvl 315, T3 - ilvl 320, S3 - ilvl 325, and etc. including all offset pieces.

Add in custom professions.
Major profs make cosmetic gear and ets and etc
-tailoring
-leatherworking
-blacksmithing

Secondarys gather
-mining
-skinning
-cloth gathering/herbalism?

And you can only pick one prime and one secondary
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:41 am

Custom titles
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by silverl0l Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:44 am

Custom world map for all zones.

silverl0l

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:50 am

silverl0l wrote:Custom world map for all zones.

That's more than likely not happening.
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Very cool Very Happy
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Okay My suggestion:

<Guild Instance for Full Transmogrification Set>
What about a custom instance for guilds only(only players who are in the same guild can enter in it>.
Every class will be able to get Full Transmogrification Gear.
Every boss will drop a bag that contains transmogrification items for certain class.

]Another crazy idea by me-When the players kill a boss they will get the chance for rolling on the bag that drops,but the bag won't have name,so the players will not be able to see what is inside it.
Ex:Instead of dropping a bag named
"Priest Transmogrification",it will drop just a bag with the name "Secret Class Transmogrification"...All the players will roll for it and they will hope that inside that bag will have the transmog set for their class.Also the items will become soulbound,so they will not be able to trade it)

Ideas for Transmogrification Sets:

Warrior- Warrior Transmogrification Sets

Paladin- Paladin Transmogrification Sets

Hunter- Transmogrification Sets for Hunters

Rogue- Transmogricication Sets for Rogues

Priest- Priest Transmogrification Sets

Druid- Druid Transmogrification Sets

Death Knight- Death Knight Transmogrification Sets

Warlock- Warlock Transmogrification Sets

Mage- Mage Transmogrification Sets

Shaman- Shaman Transmogrification Sets
Random
Random
Epic Member
Epic Member

https://www.youtube.com/scarycoolbg

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:05 pm

I dont like the first one
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:52 pm

paladin11 wrote:Okay My suggestion:

<Guild Instance for Full Transmogrification Set>
What about a custom instance for guilds only(only players who are in the same guild can enter in it>.
Every class will be able to get Full Transmogrification Gear.
Every boss will drop a bag that contains transmogrification items for certain class.

]Another crazy idea by me-When the players kill a boss they will get the chance for rolling on the bag that drops,but the bag won't have name,so the players will not be able to see what is inside it.
Ex:Instead of dropping a bag named
"Priest Transmogrification",it will drop just a bag with the name "Secret Class Transmogrification"...All the players will roll for it and they will hope that inside that bag will have the transmog set for their class.Also the items will become soulbound,so they will not be able to trade it)

Ideas for Transmogrification Sets:

Warrior- Warrior Transmogrification Sets

Paladin- Paladin Transmogrification Sets

Hunter- Transmogrification Sets for Hunters

Rogue- Transmogricication Sets for Rogues

Priest- Priest Transmogrification Sets

Druid- Druid Transmogrification Sets

Death Knight- Death Knight Transmogrification Sets

Warlock- Warlock Transmogrification Sets

Mage- Mage Transmogrification Sets

Shaman- Shaman Transmogrification Sets

I think the idea could use work, but to build off of the base of this idea:
What if there were a dungeon that offered transmogs but it costed tokens to enter the dungeon, there could be a Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate dungeon and each has a chance of dropped rare xmogs you cant get your hands on with vote points or accessing the Transmog mall. The transmog gear could be BoE so the auction house would have a reason to be used.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Solo Transmog Dungeon. Cost 200K to enter and 1x Transmog Token. Has 10 bosses. One for each piece of gear. Each boss has a 5% drop rate for a piece of Armor to use for Transmog. Also, they each have a 0.1% chance to drop a Transmog token. Can only enter it once a day.
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:38 pm

It's going to be awesome xD
Random
Random
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 am

paladin11 wrote:It's going to be awesome xD

Nothing is set in stone, these are all just ideas in case there is a time when wretched wow sees it fit to implement a custom patch. As for now just see it as a huge pool of extremely detailed ideas.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:43 am

Softserve wrote:
paladin11 wrote:It's going to be awesome xD

Nothing is set in stone, these are all just ideas in case there is a time when wretched wow sees it fit to implement a custom patch. As for now just see it as a huge pool of extremely detailed ideas.

I wanted to say that it's going to be awesome if the devs can make it
Random
Random
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Reaper wrote:
silverl0l wrote:Custom world map for all zones.

That's more than likely not happening.

Don't be so sure Wink

Thanks so much to everyone how have posted in this thread and have came up with ideas! (Reaper  Cool )
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next