Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix Ret Dmg

+8
Frostftw
Hyperstate
Vesael
Venom
Softserve
Quiet
Zayqt
flashlol
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fix Ret Dmg Empty Fix Ret Dmg

Post by flashlol Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Well, doesn't have to say alot, everyone knows Ret dmg is pretty poor compared to other classes, im not sure why, it seems to be some scaling issues, but not sure, would be nice if you could check that

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Fix Ret Dmg Empty Re: Fix Ret Dmg

Post by Zayqt Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Have you ever seen hunters? lol.

Zayqt

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiet Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:23 am

Hunter (MM/Surv) does more than Retri, but both of them could probably use some work. I'd like to see Survival and BM get some love.
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by flashlol Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 am

I've played Hunter myself, the Damage is also a little Broken, but also Ret heals seems to be very wrong scaled, i mean 7k Flash Light heal with around 220k Hp?

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:01 pm

If you would like any of these issues to even be looked at we need specifics. We have a huge list of things to get done, if you could give us the following info it'd be great:

Class:
Race:
Spell name:
Error/issue:
Your solution:

Thanks in advance
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by flashlol Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Class: Retribution Paladin

Race: Human

Spell name: Well, i will start with the most Huge Problem, the Paladins Gear. So i came to the following.

Looking at Paladins Ret Gear compared to the one of Retail, you can see there isn't any Attack Power on Ret Paladin Items, Instead of Putting that much Attack Power onto it, you should put more Strength for it, as Paladins scale alot more with Strength then with Attack Power. Second, some Parts got Armor Penetraition. First, its a complete useless Stat for Paladins. Second, its a complete useless Stat for Paladins, it should be either replaced with more Crit/Haste, or with another more usefull Stat.

To the Paladin Spells, i will start with Crusader Strike.

On my Ingame Tooltip, it states that it deals 93% of Weapon Damage. Looking to the Spell on a Wotlk Databse, it should be 110%, also, the Cooldown is at 4 Second, comapred to Databse, it actually should be 6 Seconds ( seen here http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=66003 )

To the Next, the Heals of a Ret Paladin are Pretty low, the problem is, you nerfed the overall heal on paladin spells, which also affects the heals of a ret. Im a full T3 geared ret and i do 7k Flash light noncrit and about 16k crit on 225k hp, which is just pretty to low if you ask me

As you can see, ive already provided Solutions and also mentioned all the Errors, it hopes this helps you to fix the paladin class a little bit

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Bosses have armor, there for you need arp.

Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by flashlol Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Did you ever looked at retail T10 Heroic? Not a single part provides any Arp, because most of Paladins Dmg is actually Spell dmg, check it yourself, Ret Pala gear never had any Arp, only Meele Dmg Pala does are white his, this ain't warr

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesael Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:01 pm

flashlol wrote:
To the Next, the Heals of a Ret Paladin are Pretty low, the problem is, you nerfed the overall heal on paladin spells, which also affects the heals of a ret. Im a full T3 geared ret and i do 7k Flash light noncrit and about 16k crit on 225k hp, which is just pretty to low if you ask me

7K-16K flash of light heals seems more than enough for me for a retribution paladin. You're not supposed to be doing 30K crits as that would make retribution paladin overpowered seeing as they have instant flash of lights.
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperstate Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Retrubution paladins do NOT need armor penetration as of all their damage is based of holy damage.

Crusader strike needs a slight buff. Some talents will be buffed and nerfed, reason for this is that when we will finally buff ret paladins we will be nerfing prot paladins. So we need to find a solution that will solve both issues. And it's a delicate matter when it comes to nerfing/buffing classes and ret paladins is no exception. Hope this puts your mind at ease Flashlol.
Hyperstate
Hyperstate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flashlol Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:30 am

Vesael wrote:
flashlol wrote:

7K-16K flash of light heals seems more than enough for me for a retribution paladin. You're not supposed to be doing 30K crits as that would make retribution paladin overpowered seeing as they have instant flash of lights.

Comming to this, it is a complete liar, on Retail i did about 5k Non Crit Flash heals on like 35k Hp, so you can't tell me the heals aren't wrong here. And Seriously, my Spell Power is even Higher then my Flash Light heals for, there MUST be something bugged with it as this can't be for real, Holy Light heals for around 10k, so you actually have to check this as this cannot be as it is at the moment

To the Second, yes, Paladins do not need Armor Penetration.

If you ask Myself, Prot is actually fine as it is, it had a huge dmg output on retail in this patch too, it was even higher then ret damage was, so you should first take a look at this completly bugged Retribution specc

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesael Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:54 am

Comming to this, it is a complete liar, on Retail i did about 5k Non Crit Flash heals on like 35k Hp, so you can't tell me the heals aren't wrong here. And Seriously, my Spell Power is even Higher then my Flash Light heals for, there MUST be something bugged with it as this can't be for real, Holy Light heals for around 10k, so you actually have to check this as this cannot be as it is at the moment

This isn't retail. It's normal that things aren't going to be the same as it was back on retail. All I was saying is that their heals are decent enough as they are right now. As a holy paladin you do around 20K flash of light heals (40K crit), so I don't see how 20K crits as a retribution paladin is bad.
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostftw Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:16 am

They actually are bad. I'm a frost mage and I have to admit that I've dueled against a retry pala , that has used his dual class and etc and he still couldn't get at least 1k of my total hp. He didn't even removed my bubble when I let him to. Smile
Also @Zayqt your damage as hunter is good enough. You've killed me with 3 shots so.
Frostftw
Frostftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 am

I support the buff of retri
There heals have to be increased.
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

I gotta agree with the flash of light/overall heal buff on ret paladins. Their 1.3 sec cast flash of light crits for 9.5k on my paladin with 7131 spell power.
Where as the dual-class heal from paladin which has a 1.21 sec cast heals for 20k noncrit and 30k crit.

Solace
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by flashlol Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:15 pm

i did duelled alot of classes, and i have to admit that the heals are PRETTY to low, 7k heal on 225k isn't correct, and you cannot tell me that you are fine with those shitty heals right over there, instant got only a 10% chance to proc and even with alot of instant heals you cannot even near outheal 40k crits of ele shamans or destro locks, its just not possible ( i know rets cannot outheal any dmg, but this is just too low )

to the second, also the dmg gotta be slightly increased, its not just the spells like crusader strike,  the heaviest point is the gear ret paladins got, you can't put attack power on a ret paladin item, this is just wrong, put strength for it instead and it will be alot more fine

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayqt Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:44 pm

[/quote]Also @Zayqt your damage as hunter is good enough. You've killed me with 3 shots so.[/quote]

You were definitely in t1. You had around 160k hp everytime I've seen you.

Zayqt

Back to top Go down

Post by xsxyninjax Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Palladian need strength, then crit then haste. Agility benefits a paladin more then attack power because agility gives crit

xsxyninjax

Back to top Go down

Post by flashlol Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Agility doesn't provide ANY attack power as ret pala, look into the stats if you don't believe

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Post by xsxyninjax Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 pm

No I was saying agility gives paladins more benifit then attack power. Read next time.

xsxyninjax

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostftw Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:05 am

Also @Zayqt your damage as hunter is good enough. You've killed me with 3 shots so.[/quote]

You were definitely in t1. You had around 160k hp everytime I've seen you. [/quote]

Nah. I'm S1 Wink . It's not my fault that the items have low stamina and low armor. When I've saw some hunters with s1 or palas or wars or warlocks they all had at least 200k. I'm full s1 and yet I'm only with 177k buffed.
Frostftw
Frostftw

Back to top Go down

Post by flashlol Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:34 pm

Still Paladins do not need Agility.

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:54 pm

"Nah. I'm S1 Wink . It's not my fault that the items have low stamina and low armor. When I've saw some hunters with s1 or palas or wars or warlocks they all had at least 200k. I'm full s1 and yet I'm only with 177k buffed."

You're probably missing rings, trinkets and shirt if you only have 177k hp buffed.

Solace
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by flashlol Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Cameltoe wrote:"Nah. I'm S1 Wink . It's not my fault that the items have low stamina and low armor. When I've saw some hunters with s1 or palas or wars or warlocks they all had at least 200k. I'm full s1 and yet I'm only with 177k buffed."

You're probably missing rings, trinkets and shirt if you only have 177k hp buffed.

And how does this goes into a thread about ret paladins?!

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Post by xsxyninjax Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Actually flash. In wrath Icc raiding some heroic agility items where better then plate because of the insane amounts of crit.

xsxyninjax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum