Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix Ret Dmg

+8
Frostftw
Hyperstate
Vesael
Venom
Softserve
Quiet
Zayqt
flashlol
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fix Ret Dmg - Page 2 Empty Re: Fix Ret Dmg

Post by Spade/Persistantx Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:36 pm

For example, a BiS item for warrior was actually a LEATHER AGY bracer. I know this isn't about warriors, just saying, Paladins can benefit from Agy.

What are your talents like? Are you speced a bit into Holy? Because if you do, you may get a bit higher heals. After all, ret isn't supposed to heal 50k.
Spade/Persistantx
Spade/Persistantx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesael Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:55 am

After testing out multiple spec combinations as a Retribution Paladin I can definately say that they surely need some sort of damage increase. The best spec I found managed to give me 26-30K Dps single target and 35K multi-target.
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade/Persistantx Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:55 am

With what gear, Vesael? I was pulling 30k in T1 with dummies, so. Sad
Spade/Persistantx
Spade/Persistantx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesael Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:49 am

Spade/Persistantx wrote:With what gear, Vesael? I was pulling 30k in T1 with dummies, so. Sad

In full season 1 with season 2 weapon. On dummies I could reach around 35K but on bosses I'm usually around 25K-30K.

Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by flashlol Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Ofc paladins aren't suppost to heal 50k, i know that, but they should atleast heal around 10-20k non crit flash of light instead of 4-8k non crits, its just a little to low, im in t3 and can't pull more then 40k dps at all, no matter what im specced or what seal/rotation im using

yes, i do know about agility may be better in some times, but at all they need strength, agility is just a + stat which isn't 100% needed like strength

flashlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostftw Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Cameltoe wrote:"Nah. I'm S1 Wink . It's not my fault that the items have low stamina and low armor. When I've saw some hunters with s1 or palas or wars or warlocks they all had at least 200k. I'm full s1 and yet I'm only with 177k buffed."

You're probably missing rings, trinkets and shirt if you only have 177k hp buffed.

Wish I was missing rings and trinkets , but I do not. However. It's true that this stuff has no business in a paladin thread.
Frostftw
Frostftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum