Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8/5/2014 Class/Content Updates

4 posters

Go down

8/5/2014 Class/Content Updates Empty 8/5/2014 Class/Content Updates

Post by McCrick Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:49 pm

DELETE CACHE FOLDER

• New PvE Mall in Azshara Crater
  • New Maze Event
  • Transmog Mall now cost 20k gold to enter. Was 50k
  • Cold Weather Flying Book added to the Flying Mounts vendor.

Hillsbrad Foothills
Tarren Mill Grunts and Guards now drop two different potions to increase your attack power or haste. Last 30sec, 3min CD. Also turns you into a Broken
Southshore Infantry and Guards now drop two different potions to increase your attack power or haste. Last 30sec, 3min CD. Also turns you into a Fel Orc

Southshore and Tarrenmill Guards now drop 1 PvP Battle Token.

Legion Commander Ron/Legion Commander Krunk - Now drops an Elixir that increases all stats by 5% for 1 hour.  They also have a small chance to drop a token that can be redeemed in the Transmog Mall for an exclusive transmog weapon!
They're damage/hp has also been buffed.

Class Changes
Warrior - Execute now does good damage.
Priest - Blessed Resilience lowered chance to proc to 20% from 60%.
Paladin -
Touched by the Light - Lowered amount healed by your critical heals by 3/6/9% from 10/20/30%
Improved Concentration Aura - Reduce the duration of any silence or interrupt effect by 5/10/15 from 10/20/30
Sacred Shield - SP bonus set to 1 from 3
McCrick
McCrick
Admin

Back to top Go down

8/5/2014 Class/Content Updates Empty Re: 8/5/2014 Class/Content Updates

Post by Vesael Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:10 pm

McCrick wrote:DELETE CACHE FOLDER
Paladin -
Touched by the Light - Lowered amount healed by your critical heals by 3/6/9% from 10/20/30%
Improved Concentration Aura - Reduce the duration of any silence or interrupt effect by 5/10/15 from 10/20/30

I personally feel that the nerf was too bad for holy paladin. 30% of our heals gone and half of the sacred shield absorb.

I do agree with the fact that holy paladins were too overpowered in Pvp (could easily outheal 2 mid-geared dps) but the 30% of our heals gone means we are completely shit in PvE.

I've seen shamans with s1 do 60K heals - that's the same as I do with a few pieces of s2. On top of that shamans can also aoe heal wich means they're alot better in pve related fights.

Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Rahoth wrote:
McCrick wrote:DELETE CACHE FOLDER
Paladin -

I personally feel that the nerf was too bad for holy paladin. 30% of our heals gone and half of the sacred shield absorb.

I do agree with the fact that holy paladins were too overpowered in Pvp (could easily outheal 2 mid-geared dps) but the 30% of our heals gone means we are completely shit in PvE.

I've seen shamans with s1 do 60K heals - that's the same as I do with a few pieces of s2. On top of that shamans can also aoe heal wich means they're alot better in pve related fights.

I see where you're coming from but look at it this way, when has current content ever been able to be solo healed? I think they're just trying to give paladins a better place among the healers as a tank healer. Quick heals with low crits, as a paladin should be on this patch. As for the 21% nerf to your crits, you should probably do some more extensive testing to make sure you can't move around some gems/enchants/specs to maximize your output. There is always a way!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesael Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:31 am

Softserve wrote:
I see where you're coming from but look at it this way, when has current content ever been able to be solo healed? I think they're just trying to give paladins a better place among the healers as a tank healer. Quick heals with low crits, as a paladin should be on this patch. As for the 21% nerf to your crits, you should probably do some more extensive testing to make sure you can't move around some gems/enchants/specs to maximize your output. There is always a way!

That's true- content should never be able to be solo healed easily. But right now with the nerf paladin has become useless in PvE. With lower gear shamans do bigger solo heals and they have AoE abilities aswell wich means they're alot more viable for PvE content.
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Logged Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:21 am

Hardly a Nerf IMO. I can still solo heal AC content just fine. Personally you could do more to nerf us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down