Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue dual class.(as a warrior)

3 posters

Go down

Rogue dual class.(as a warrior) Empty Rogue dual class.(as a warrior)

Post by Solace Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Alright.
So to start off with the stealth from the dual class is absolutely awful without any of the passives that rogues get to improve it. Atleast I assume that's why, it might just be a lower rank of stealth.
One gets detected before you can reach your target pretty much every time.

Sprint : When choosing the dual class it says that sprint will give you 70% movement speed increase, it gives only 50%

Nothing wrong with evasion.

Alright so the real issue.
As a warrior when you enter stealth you lose whatever stance you're in since stealth is considered to be a stance.
So when you cheapshot someone you have to re-enter whatever stance you were in prestealth and with the globalcooldown from entering a stance/casting cheap shot the stun pretty much runs out before you have time actually do anything.

Sorry if I didn't follow a template or anything but it's just explanatory things. But yeah feeling kinda hustled after having picked rogue as a warrior but I'm gonna go waste my last donation points on a dualclass change now. Hopefully this will get fixed so I can one day play as a stealthy warrior.

Solace
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Rogue dual class.(as a warrior) Empty Re: Rogue dual class.(as a warrior)

Post by Softserve Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Cameltoe wrote:As a warrior when you enter stealth you lose whatever stance you're in since stealth is considered to be a stance.
So when you cheapshot someone you have to re-enter whatever stance you were in prestealth and with the globalcooldown from entering a stance/casting cheap shot the stun pretty much runs out before you have time actually do anything.

This can be resolved by using proper macros and keybinds.

Cameltoe wrote:So to start off with the stealth from the dual class is absolutely awful without any of the passives that rogues get to improve it. Atleast I assume that's why, it might just be a lower rank of stealth.
One gets detected before you can reach your target pretty much every time.

I agree with this, I think stealth should just be replaced with vanish all together.

Cameltoe wrote:Sprint : When choosing the dual class it says that sprint will give you 70% movement speed increase, it gives only 50%

I haven't tested this yet, but if it is true we may have to update the tooltip. I personally dont think rogue dual class should offer the rogue's sprint but a less volatile version of it.

Thanks for the report!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Macro-

/Cast Cheapshot /Cast StanceName
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Solace Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:09 pm

It's not the casting of the stance that is the problem. It's the fact that global cooldowns affect it too much. Once you have gotten into the stance, even with the macro you still only have half a second left on the stun. Which is less than the stun from a charge, which makes it a complete waste.

Oh and the sprint. It says 70% in the quest but the actual spell says and gives 50%

Solace
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Cameltoe wrote:It's not the casting of the stance that is the problem. It's the fact that global cooldowns affect it too much. Once you have gotten into the stance, even with the macro you still only have half a second left on the stun. Which is less than the stun from a charge, which makes it a complete waste.

Oh and the sprint. It says 70% in the quest but the actual spell says and gives 50%

Dropping stealth and switching to a stance shouldn't cause a GCD, and thanks for the report, the quest will be fixed.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down