Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class change suggestion.

4 posters

Go down

Class change suggestion. Empty Class change suggestion.

Post by Michael25B Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:02 pm

This idea came upon me when talking to Game Master Softserve.

Brief description.
Once acquiring a special token. You can contact a Game Master and he/she will be able to add the class change effect. So when you next log onto your account, you will be able to change the Class of that character.

How to acquire the token.
I have thought up of two possible ways to acquire this token. The first, easiest, and quickest way being through donation (Price is determined by Staff). The second way would be through the vote system (Again, price determined by Staff).

Advantages.
The user would not have to worry about having to level a new character to level 100 again (Even though it does not take long, it can still take time). They would also not have to worry about getting most of the gear again or having to complete the same quest lines as well.

Disadvantages.
The gear that is worn is class specific, therefore the user would most likely have to grab a new set either before or after changing. Unless an option was to be added in about the gear change. This could be a big problem but like I said, there could be a way around it.

Conclusion.
All in all, I think this is a pretty good idea. Apart from the one disadvantage, I think that this suggestion could pull of great with the community because it allows people to freely adventure around each class on the same character without having to start all over again each time.

If there any thoughts or opinions about this, please list them! I personally think this is a good idea, but obviously not everything can fit within the lines of the staff and the progression of the server.
Thank you.

Michael
level 100 Gnome Paladin.

Michael25B

Back to top Go down

Class change suggestion. Empty Re: Class change suggestion.

Post by Vesael Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:23 pm

I'm really not a big fan of this, and I don't see the point either. If you're going to change classes why not just re-make a new character? You'll have to completely gear yourself again anyways...
Vesael
Vesael
Trial Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael25B Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:06 pm

I can understand you point behind all of this and I agree that the biggest flaw is having to get the main pieces of your gear again. But I mean I think even though it might not suite some people it could still be and option.

Michael25B

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Change the class of a ton is really hard and I don't think we will fix that.
Though I think we should add so you get a char to level 100 and full tier 1 gear for a small price. For lazy people
Razz
Gemini
Gemini
Gamemasters
Gamemasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael25B Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Ah yeah, kinda like a booster or something like that hah Razz

Michael25B

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Wretched-wow offers gear and faction/name/race changes here http://wretchedwow.com/store

Class changes seems like a little too much, but I think Gear transfers wouldn't be a bad idea to add to the donation panel.

Thanks for your suggestions Michael!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down