Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion about McCrick's loot

5 posters

Go down

Suggestion about McCrick's loot Empty Suggestion about McCrick's loot

Post by Original Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:38 pm

i would like to suggest that McCrick's item drop number goes back to 2 items, and by the looks of it most of the server population would agree with me, it isnt just worthe it to kill Crick for a single legendary item, 10 players rolling for 1 Legendary doesnt seem fair if you ask me, i had multiple runs of AC where McCrick dropped a bow or a polearm and there were no hunters/druids in the raid, which means that the effort the players put in into killing him "the hardest boss in AC" and not getting a chance to win a legendary just cause he dropped an item that noone can use is sad, by increasing the loot from 1 to 2 legendary items would prevent that from happening and would also make most of the players happy, and there would be not 1 but 2 satisfied players in the raid that can show off their new item(s). I would like thank you in advance for any kind of help/answers regarding this suggestion.
Yours truly Original.

Original

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about McCrick's loot Empty Re: Suggestion about McCrick's loot

Post by Quiet Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:40 am

Making Crick drop more weaps has been talked about a thousand times and nothing really has happened as of yet. So you're going to have to bring better reason than just "it doesn't seem fair to me".

The only reason it was even that way for a little while is because they were trying to make AC rewards different from ZG rewards, which I'm not even entirely sure why they scraped that idea, since the only difference now is that you can only do the quests in AC.
Quiet
Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 am

There IS a method to our madness.

Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:59 pm

It was my suggestion to add double drops to MC in the first place, It was incorporated and we saw it as a little out of control. My new suggestion however would simply be to have MC drop a token (everyone is able to loot it) and after 25 or so kills, if you still haven't managed to get your drop you can buy the item for 25 (Random name tokens) from a t2 weapon vendor.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrive Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:22 am

Softserve wrote:It was my suggestion to add double drops to MC in the first place, It was incorporated and we saw it as a little out of control. My new suggestion however would simply be to have MC drop a token (everyone is able to loot it) and after 25 or so kills, if you still haven't managed to get your drop you can buy the item for 25 (Random name tokens) from a t2 weapon vendor.

I think this is genius, but would it be t2 gear or a wep?
And if a wep would the cost of a 2h be more than a 1h?

Thrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down