Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AC is pve gear why is this in a pvp area.

4 posters

Go down

AC is pve gear why is this in a pvp area. Empty AC is pve gear why is this in a pvp area.

Post by kevinguit15 Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:06 am

My title says most of i just now tried to get a group toghter for AC which i did after a while we started the first boss and we got ganked and our group disbanded i wonder why THE fuck the T2 raid which is PVE gear is in a PVP zone where retarded people can gank you when your doing a fucking PVE boss like please move this to somewhere else this is just stupid..

kevinguit15

Back to top Go down

AC is pve gear why is this in a pvp area. Empty Re: AC is pve gear why is this in a pvp area.

Post by Avenger Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:01 am

If I may make a suggestion, constructive/calm feedback will get you a lot farther as far as making a better change for the server Smile

That being said, I understand your point in pve gear should be by doing things via pve, same for pvp. The original intention was to create a zone that was acustomed to a world environment that also happened to have world bosses. No, the design in mind was not to upset players in wanting to quit or stop raiding because of some people ganking. PvPers will be PvPers and that's all there really is to it.

The server as a whole is considered a pvp server (Note the "PVP" label in the login screen, but again I understand the frustration of being ganked mid boss fight. That is not something that should discourage players from raiding AC if that is what they want to do.
Avenger
Avenger
Admin

Back to top Go down

AC is pve gear why is this in a pvp area. Empty Re: AC is pve gear why is this in a pvp area.

Post by Reaper Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:21 pm

Well, when you have fade, valor, hyper, and bobby come at you, you're screwed.Same with yolo, deathatwar, and one or two more on the horde.
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Here's my suggestion, we had the same issue before. New players want their gear and veteran's want to have fun. Why not ask them to join you, because what most likely happened was they ganked you and then a nice fight broke out and they continued to gank. Everyone is just trying to have fun but sometimes you just need to accept how things are and work around them. Maybe schedule another raid at a later date and prepare for interruptions.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinguit15 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:47 am

No i s houldnt have to Fucking pvp for PVe gear its fucking retarded and dumb and no it wasnt a nice fight we got murderd by 4 fucking people cause Paladins dont die Rogue are overpowerd and so are mages Deathatwar cant even beat my Dk lets stand beat anything else Yolo went alliance and fade never fights alone so yea no your arguments are invalid

kevinguit15

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:53 am

kevinguit15 wrote:No i s houldnt have to Fucking pvp for PVe gear its fucking retarded and dumb and no it wasnt a nice fight we got murderd by 4 fucking people cause Paladins dont die Rogue are overpowerd and so are mages Deathatwar cant even beat my Dk lets stand beat anything else Yolo went alliance and fade never fights alone so yea no your arguments are invalid

It's alright to be upset about changes, but at least offer a solution or preference to the issue at hand so when the time comes to defend or attack any future issues we can do so properly. What I'm getting out of this is you died and are just mad that the group fell apart.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down