Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+2
Wackedd
Reaper
6 posters

Go down

Do you like these ideas?

Suggestions I_vote_lcap67%Suggestions I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%Suggestions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestions I_vote_lcap33%Suggestions I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:22 am

Make it so Alliance and Horde can not speak with each other. No /s, /w, /y, /1, .chat, no mail, etc. No parties with the other faction, no guilds, etc.

Bosses / NPC Ideas:

This is supposed to be a 10-25 man (Or heck, 40 man, whatever, at least 10). It doesn't have to be just shamans or only shamans. It could be 3 mages, or a pally, mage, and a priest. This is just an example.

Shamans (3 Man Boss Team)

1. Elemental
2. Restoration
3. Enhancement

*All shamans use totems and shields relevant to their spec*

1.Elemental:
Does: Fights as an elemental shaman would. Attacks target with most aggro (tank) and sometimes uses spells on healers.
Example Spells: Thunderstorm, Frost Shock, Chain Lightning, Lava Burst, Hex.

2. Restoration:
Does: Fights as a restoration shaman would. Heals self and the other two shamans.
Example Spells: Riptide, Healing Wave, Chain Heal.

3. Enhancement:
Does: Fights as an enhancement shaman would. Attacks target with most aggro (tank) and sometimes attacks DPS players.
Example Spells: Lava Lash, Stormstrike, Feral Spirit, Frost Shock. Also uses spells such as Windfury Weapon to enchant one's weapon.

Add more world bosses. Not talking about AC since that's the T2 zone. I'm talking about in between the horde and alliance mall, out in the world, and etc.

Events

CoD Event

This is about a year or so old and haven't edited since I first wrote it so...yea.

*Taken from CoD*

You get a group of people (from solo group a group of four and lets just say we're in a group of four at the moment.)

Your group leader goes to a NPC (Named whatever) and the NPC will take you to the custom zone / Zombie map. (Probably add more as time goes on.)

You are teleported to the central room of the map. You start at level 1. Each wave you go up one level. Each kill you get and how much you heal the doors (talked about in the next paragraph), you get points. You can use these points to talk to doors. These doors are different. These are objects you talk to in order to pay points and gain access to new rooms. Also, you can use the points to buy guns off the wall, guns from the mystery box, the upgrades/buffs, and the pack-a-punch weapon.

Zombies start coming from outside the building (Lets say the map is Kino der Toten, the theater) to hit on the doors. The doors will be attack able by them only (Like wintergrasp destructible walls) and players can heal them. You get your points, open up doors, get weapons, go through the place looking for the object to "turn on the power" (probably set you in a new phase) and now you can use the teleporter to get to the pack-a-punch. You get ~30 seconds? to do whatever in there and then it takes you back. The teleporter has a 10 min cool down.

The mysterybox is an object that randomly spawns in different rooms. There can only be one at any given time. It will have 5-7 charges. After it reaches 0 charges it will disappear and appear in a new room. When you talk to it, it will give you a random weapon for whatever amount of points.

You can go and talk to objects, Soda Machines, and specific ones give you specific buffs. Such as: % Increased health, % increased dmg, % increased armor, % increased ranged attacked speed, % ranged arp, and probably some others.

Now, the weapons. Will be guns only, with 2 or 3 melee. There will be different categories. Pistols, Assault Rifles, Shotguns, Snipers, RPGs, and melee. With each category you get different spells. Also, there is no auto attack with these weapons. (Side note, you can use these spells while moving, but LOS LOS LOS) DMG varies from weapon to weapon. You can also only have two weapons, not including the melee.

~Pistols: You can dual wield pistols. If you do, you get "Dual Shot" where you shoot with both weapons. You also get "Single shot" where you just shoot with one weapon. You also have double the ammo when you have two equipped. Depending on the weapon depends how fast you can use this and the range of the weapon. (IE the cooldown is faster or slower)

~Assault Rifles: You just get "shoot." If you gun is single shot, it shoots one bullet at a time. If it's semi automatic it shoots three at a time. If you have a fully automatic it will bring up a cast time bar (kind of like you're using arcane barrage) and it will last until your ammo is all gone. Depending on the weapon depends how fast you can use this and the range of the weapon. (IE the cooldown is faster or slower)

~Shotguns: While using a shotgun, you "Shoot" spell is like the mage spell "Dragon's Breath." It does damage in a cone in front of you. Depending on the weapon depends how fast you can use this and the range of the weapon. (IE the cooldown is faster or slower)

~Snipers: All single shot. "Shoot" spell. Depending on the weapon depends how fast you can use this and the range of the weapon. (IE the cooldown is faster or slower)

~RPGs: You click your spell and choose were to place it. Like "Heroic Leap" that warriors have. It does damage in the area that you chose. The size of the area, how fast you use it, and how far away of an area you can select depends on the weapon.

~Melee: For example knife. You start with the knife. You slash with at the target enemy. You have to be in melee range. You can get Galvanized Knuckles. You punch with them. It hits with physical damage and shock damage. Probably some other melee weapons.

Any who, depending on the wave you get to, you get a rewards. That's up to whomever decides that. I was thinking every three to five waves the reward gets bigger.

Not much else I can think of at the moment. It's all a little clunky, I know, but I believe it gets the point across.

Guilds:

• Guild Leveling
  • Guild Achievements
  • Guild Rewards
  • Guild Site progress (top guilds, most achieves, highest level, most progressed, etc)

Classes / Characters

Dual Class

I think it would be awesome if when we choose our second 'class' that we could choose a specific spec of that class and get spells accordingly. Such as if I'm a priest and I choose a warrior as my second class. If I choose the prot spec, I get shockwave this that and the other but if I choose fury I get titan's grip and this that and the other. (Just an example)

Items
This list will be updated with new items every time I think of one.

• Quivers with stats
  • More misc items? Trinkets and such. Unsure of the need

Zones
Desolace - For a Tier [Unsure about the quest hubs location]
Suggestions MzSXab

Winterspring - For a Tier  [Everlook as neutral hub/city location]
Suggestions SzAM27

Let's start off with Winterspring.

The portal to Winterspring (Tier #?) will take both the horde and the alliance to the neutral city of Everlook. This will be the quest hub for both factions. Maybe make it the 'new mall' for the players that reach Tier #?. I think each faction should have a rep they need to grind. And seriously grind. This will allow them to get/use gear.

Alliance Faction - Silverwing Sentinels
Horde Faction - Frostwolf Clan

Each faction has quests for: PvP - Killing other players, PvE - Killing bosses / Killing random mobs, Gathering - Finding hidden objects.

Of course, there will be 9 bosses. Just like AC. Spread out through Winterspring though.

I think the gear here should look like T10 since it is a wintery area and that set looks like it would be for a wintery area. :p

Currently looking for boss spots.

Boss spots  - https://imgur.com/a/UZkOk#0

Ruins of Alterac in Alterac Mountains - Made into a pvp zone w/ quests

Suggestions QKxppU

Achievements

First off, get rid of all the current blizzard achievements. 

PvE
*One achievement for each world boss
*Killed every boss in ac
*Got a legendary weapon from McCrick
*Kill 100, then 500, then 1000 yetis
*Gear up in all tier 3 gear, next t4, t5, etc each an achieve
*not done

PvP
*Do 1 BG, 10, then 100
*Do an arena battle
*Get a 2200 arena rating
*Not done

General/Cosmetic
*Get one custom mount (list), then get all of them
*Transmog every piece of gear
*Not done

Guilds - requires my guild idea and etc listed in my other post
*Guild run ac
*Guild run mc
*Max guild level
*Guild run world bosses
*Not done

Use these as portals for the dungeons for T#

Suggestions TVt5phXl

More to come

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:44 am; edited 17 times in total
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Wackedd Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 am

I really like the CoD event idea, I would remix the guns a bit into something else. Waves and waves unlocking new rooms would be really bad-ass actually. And the shaman idea, being a shaman of 8 years on retail, I would really like to do something along those lines
Wackedd
Wackedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:13 am

Like I said, it doesn't have to be just shamans.
Could be:
Shaman, Hunter, Rogue
Mage, Mage, Mage
Priest, Priest, Lock
Etc, etc, etc

Heck, make this:

Name - Race - Class
Reaper - Tauren Rogue
Plague - Tauren Death Knight
Scarecrow - Undead Warlock
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:16 pm

I think if any of those suggestions were implemented, Wretched-wow would instantly have a gain over pretty much every other server out right now. Amazing and original ideas.

+1
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatertot Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:34 pm

The CoD event sounds like a great idea! Would be cool to have a wave-based fight on the server, great ideas.
Tatertot
Tatertot

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Bump. Another suggestion. null

Last edited by Reaper on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrive Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:36 pm

I don't care for the Guild Idea, Nor the talents
The talents would allow for super op dual classes imo
The specific Dual class is a great idea though, but all the people already with the Dual class :/
CoD Event Sounds boring to me, Though I like the boss Battle you created

Thrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:47 pm

Bump - world bosses and items
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Reaper wrote:Bump - world bosses and items

Hate to be that guy, but why not just edit the original post. Makes it a lot cleaner in one nice suggestion box.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrive Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Softserve wrote:

Hate to be that guy, but why not just edit the original post. Makes it a lot cleaner in one nice suggestion box.
Believe he Did 0.o

Thrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Thrive wrote:
Softserve wrote:

Believe he Did 0.o

Guess i'm more curious as to why he keeps bumping it. I don't know. I suppose it could be a minor case of OCD Twisted Evil .
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Softserve wrote:

LOL If THAT was my suggestion then that would be a crap suggestion. Anywho, I did edit. I was just bumping and giving reason... and so people knew there was something new.
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:15 am

Bump, edited and added stuff
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Logged Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:55 am

Great Ideas mate, I support them 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Softserve Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Dear lord Reaper! These are absolutely amazing! I keep checking back! Keep it up!
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:24 am

Updated winterspring
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:33 am

Bump. Change is obvious. At the top, very first thing.
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Logged Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:36 am

Your ideas are Progressive and I think most of them would be a great addition to the server. However, Quite a few of my friends are on another faction and I'd like to keep in touch with them. So for the retail like communication I'm going to have to vote against it. Rest is absolutely great though Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Updated with custom achievements
Reaper
Reaper
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:44 am

New suggestion at bottom.