Wretched-WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event suggestions and some other stuff.

3 posters

Go down

Event suggestions and some other stuff. Empty Event suggestions and some other stuff.

Post by Dreadlord Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:57 am

Hello everybody Very Happy So in this topic, I would like to share with you guys my ideas about events and some other stuff as the tittle says. So let's begin shall we?

Firstly I would like to share with you my idea of a new event, called the V.I.P event. There are 2 teams, which get teleported by the GM(s) to a really strange location with hidden rooms etc (Temple of Ahn'Qiraj is a really good one). So, when the players are invited to fill each of the teams, one group will be the attacking one and the other will be the defending. The defending team has to select one of their group's players and that player is the V.I.P. The V.I.P has to hide as best as he can so it takes a long time for the other team to find and kill him. With that being said, the defending team can defend their V.I.P by killing the attackers which that means this event evolves alot of PVP too. There are 2 rounds, and the team who finds and kills the V.I.P faster will be the winner. That's one of these events, and I've come up with some simple rules that are quite important. Spells like Paladin's Divine Shield, Mage's Iceblock and most importantly stealth are not allowed to be used.

So in conclusion:
Good things: Event evolves alot of PvP, it requires alot of searching and generally having the timer is making players nervous so they try harder.
Bad thing(s):Well the worst thing I could think about is that a player from team A can whisper a player of team B and tell them who the V.I.P is. I couldn't think any solutions for this other than muting the players during the event.That's my first idea.

Secondly, the Trivia Event.
All of us know about this event, it's just that it isn't used too much. There will be only WoW questions about lore/encounters/loot/locations etc. This is not my idea but I would like to remind the staff members that this event still exists Razz

Thirdly, I'll talk to you about some stuff I want to see changed in this wonderful server.
1) Make faction/race/name change to be ALSO obtainable with vote points. ( I would imagine around 50-100 would be a fair one)
2)A proffesion mall where players can level up their proffesions so they can get use of it's items.

So, I to finish it up, I would like to thank everybody for taking the time to read this topic, and I would like to say sorry for any mistakes I've made in this topic. Share with us your thoughts on the comments. I wish everyone has a nice day. Very Happy
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Back to top Go down

Event suggestions and some other stuff. Empty Re: Event suggestions and some other stuff.

Post by Softserve Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:41 pm

The V.I.P. event sounds very nice, we'll have to find a nice location first though. As for the trivia event, I already have something in the works.

lastly, as for faction/name/race changes, i cannot say i agree with this idea. Its not like it takes months to relevel a new character and gear it.

Very good suggestions nonetheless.
Softserve
Softserve
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Event suggestions and some other stuff. Empty Re: Event suggestions and some other stuff.

Post by Random Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:38 pm

This sounds cool,I've never seen that before.
Random
Random
Epic Member
Epic Member

https://www.youtube.com/scarycoolbg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadlord Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Glad you liked the the event idea, but about what Soft said, it's quite a while to get exalted with the argent crusade and get all the neccesary kills, and it's not just the time but it also requires quite alot of efford to get all the gear you need to raid these instances etc.
Dreadlord
Dreadlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down